Sign up here:
What is Starting Point?
- A conversational small group environment where people can explore faith and experience community.
- An ideal setting for people with questions about faith as well as those who want to learn about the Bible and Christianity.
- A non-threatening small group where your opinions and beliefs will be valued.
Who is it for?
- People who want to discover for themselves what they believe about God, faith, and the Bible.
- People who are reconnecting with God after being away from church for a while.
- People who are not sure about God or the Bible and want a safe place to discuss spiritual issues.
- People who have recently started a relationship with God.
When, Where, and How?
- New groups form throughout the year and meet for eight (8) weeks on Sunday mornings and Monday nights at the church
- There is a nominal fee for the conversation guide, scholarships available.
- For more information, please email Karen Odor or contact the church office at (207) 324-0652. You can fill out the form to the left if you’re ready to sign up.