Trunk-or-Treat at Curtis Lake!
October 31 6:30-8:30PM
What is Trunk-or-Treat?
Every Halloween night Curtis Lake Church offers a safe and free event where families travel from car to car and ‘trunk-or-treat’. On October 31st our parking lot transforms into an enchanting neighborhood of over 70 decorated car trunks each with different themes and lots of candy… all for FREE!
All trunks are kid-friendly and are hosted by Curtis Lake Church members who are competing for the Trunk of the Year trophy and bragging rights. Scary trunks are off-limits to keep the event fun for all ages! Popular trunks from years past have included Star Wars, The Wizard of Oz, Jurassic Park, Whoville, Angry Birds and Superheroes.
The event is free and open to the public with free parking available directly next door at Ocean State Job Lot. (The church parking lot will be closed to all vehicles for safety.)
Guests will also enjoy free hot chocolate and popcorn plus a fun, interactive movie-themed children’s stage show in our main auditorium with dancing, games and live music, including songs from movies like Shrek and Madagascar.
There is also a special indoor trunk-or-treat experience especially for preschool-aged children, with a walk through an enchanted sea filled with friendly underwater creatures.
When and Where?
- Halloween Night
- Trunks open at 6:30pm and close at 8:30pm
- Curtis Lake Christian Church Parking Lot (Parking available at Ocean State Job Lot)
What you can expect:
- Over 70 vehicles will be decorated and dishing out candy.
- Family-friendly, live stage show in our main auditorium.
- Free popcorn and hot chocolate will be available.
- Chance to win great prizes for your family!
- And of course, everything is FREE!!!
For more information email us or call the church office at (207) 324-0652.