What is Trunk-or-Treat?
Every Halloween night Curtis Lake Church offers a safe and free event where families travel from car to car and ‘trunk-or-treat’. We are working hard to keep lines moving faster and kids safer than ever. On October 31st our parking lot transforms into an enchanting neighborhood of over 50 decorated car trunks each with different themes and lots of candy…all for FREE! Rather than walking from house to house, visit the Curtis Lake Church parking lot.
When and Where?
- Halloween Night, Wednesday, October 31, 2012
- Trunks open at 6:30pm and close at 8:30pm
- Curtis Lake Christian Church Parking Lot (Parking available at Ocean State Job Lot)
What you can expect:
- Over 50 vehicles will be decorated and dishing out candy.
- Family-friendly, live stage show in our main auditorium at 7pm and 7:45pm.
- Free popcorn, hot chocolate and coffee will be available.
- WBLM will be playing tunes and broadcasting live from our location.
- Special “CandyLand” area for little ones under 48″ tall.
- Free Hayrides through our field
- Chance to win great prizes for your family!
- And of course, everything is FREE!!!
For more information email us or call the church office at (207) 324-0652.